Bellows Systems, Inc. is looking for a Bookkeeper / Accounting Specialist. This is a great opportunity to join a growing manufacturing company, learn from a very experienced Accounting Manager nearing retirement and eventually transition in to the Manager role. If you have a couple of years of experience or are a fresh graduate and are eager to grow, BSI is the place for you.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Maintain accuracy of the general ledger – analyze accounts regularly to ensure data accuracy
- Manage and reconcile Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payables
- Reconcile monthly credit cards expense reports and process payments timely
- Publish financial statements
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Coordinate with CPA on a monthly / Quarterly basis
Qualifications / Requirements:
- General Ledger Bookkeeping Experience: 2+ Yrs (Preferred)
- QuickBooks Proficiency (Required)
- MS Office Proficiency (Required)
- Ability to communicate well with customers, vendors and the team
- Highly self-motivated and able to manage your own time
- BSc in Accounting, Finance, or relevant degree
- Enrollment in BSI’s Medical and Dental insurance plan.
- Eligibility for Paid Time Off (PTO).
BSI will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided : No
Employment Type : Salaried